IT Instructor (M/F)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced IT instructor to join our team and help us deliver high-quality training programs for our clients. As an IT instructor, you will play a key role in helping individuals develop their IT & digital marketing skills and advance their careers.
- Job Title: IT Trainer
- Location: Onderrnemingsweg 78, 1422DZ, Uithoorn
- Employment: Full-time job / 40 hours a week
- Job category: Training-IT trainer
At Hi-Techsoft, we believe in the power of technology to drive growth and success for organizations of all sizes. We specialize in delivering high-quality Digital/Web services, digital products, and training programs that empower businesses to stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving digital landscape.We have a world-class training facility equipped with modern equipment & located at Uithoorn with the capacity to train more than 100 individuals at a time.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in the digital age. We offer a full suite of Web, Brand building & digital marketing services, designed to help organizations attract and retain customers, build brand awareness, and drive growth. Our team of experts leverages the latest technologies and strategies to deliver results that make a real impact.
In addition to our digital marketing services, we also offer training programs that equip organizations with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the digital world.
Our experienced trainers deliver engaging and interactive sessions that are tailored to the needs of each individual organization. Whether you’re looking to build a better digital marketing strategy or improve your team’s technical skills, we have the expertise and experience to help you achieve your goals.
At Hi-Techsoft, we understand that success in the digital world requires a combination of technical know-how and strategic thinking. That’s why we take a holistic approach to our services, delivering a complete solution that helps organizations grow and succeed in the digital age.
In your role as an experienced IT Instructor, you may have grown from various backgrounds. It is important that you;
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry with a strong background in the technologies and topics that you will be teaching.
- Able to speak English fluently on a professional level is a requirement.
- IELTS or similar exam score of 6 & above is a big plus
- At least 5+ years’ Experience with Digital marketing
- Have at least a completed Bachelors in computer application / HBO education
- Have demonstrable knowledge and experience of IT and information provision
- You have experience in managing complex, strategically oriented IT organizational change processes and implementation processes.
- Passion for teaching and helping others to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with a variety of instructional design methodologies and tools.
- If you are a self-starter with a passion for technology and education, and you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you
- Develop and deliver training programs in a variety of IT topics such as Digital marketing, web development & website content management.
- Create engaging and interactive course materials such as video tutorials, quizzes, and hands-on projects.
- Evaluate student progress and provide feedback to help them improve their skills and achieve their goals
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology and IT trends to ensure that the training programs are current and relevant.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with students and colleagues to foster a positive and supportive learning environment.
Terms of employment
- A gross monthly salary of € 2300 based on. 40 hours a week.
- A company Mobile phone, which can of course be used privately
- Participation in the bonus scheme (up to 8% of salary). Bonus is calculated based on company performance and Individual performance
- 8% holiday money and 25 holiday days (if you promise to do something fun with it!)
- Possibility to follow courses, courses and training.
- Pension accrual from the first working day.
- Travel allowance (if travel distance is >10km)
Interested? Please send your covering letter, with a CV by email to email@example.com